Dear Corinthia guests,
We wish to personally reassure you that the wellbeing of all who visit our hotels is Corinthia’s top priority.
We understand that in our globally connected world, travel plays an important part in our lives and that the current situation has most likely affected your travel decisions.
At our end, in the interest of public health and as per local regulations and directives, some of our hotels are suspending operations and others downsizing services or facilities temporarily, so please do check with our respective hotels in case you still plan to travel.
For those travel arrangements that are already in place, and others to come in the immediate term, we have updated our reservation and cancellation policy to provide more flexibility and peace of mind. We will also continue to be flexible for guests travelling to or from an affected region and support our customers with our cancellation policy.
- For guests with existing individual reservations for any future arrival date, excluding pre-paid reservations, full changes or cancellations are permitted at no charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival, as long as the change or cancellation is made by 30 April 2020. Please note that changes to an existing reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences
- For guests making new individual reservations for any future arrival date, between today and 30 April 2020, changes or cancellations are permitted at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences
- For guests holding or booking pre-paid rates, with pre-paid deposits, for any future arrival date, between today and 30 April 2020, changes of dates are permitted at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences
- Some exclusions may apply including periods with special event restrictions or during peak demand periods. Please refer to individual property rate rules for details
- For reservations booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals, please contact the booking provider for information on their policies
- For group bookings we will work closely with you to manage any changes on a case by case basis. Our hotels are actively supporting customers to address the needs of each group, including moving event dates to another time. For questions on terms and conditions of group contracts please contact the hotel directly to discuss further
Dear guests and partners, normality will return, and on this there can be no doubt. Meanwhile, we will remain vigilant in our practices and hygiene in all our hotels, following directives issued by our local authorities. Above all, we will stay close to our colleagues and guests worldwide.
Thank you from the Corinthia family for your continued loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you to our hotels.