Corinthia Hotels, the family of uplifting destinations, has launched a major refresh of corinthia.com across all devices.
This site is the first application of the company’s updated visual identity and tone of voice and it will provide customers with an improved user experience, while reflecting Corinthia’s brand values and showcasing exquisite product. The website is the window into the brand for prospective guests and partners, whether that be as a source of inspiration and information, to understand more about the company or as a direct booking channel.
Year to date Corinthia.com has attracted 1.7 million visitors - with the refresh the metrics are expected to continue to enhance.
Some of the key changes include the following;
- Mobile first design, critical given the change in consumer behaviour over recent years – over 50% of visits to Corinthia.com are now from a mobile device
- Increase flexibility of the design and navigation to enable brand growth and a completely tailored solution for each property
- Focusing much more on image display, displaying image and video to its full potential, including an image gallery
- A new design in line with the refreshed Corinthia visual identity, including the introduction of illustration to add warmth and depth
- A complete content rewrite, creating much more consistency together with a more confident, elegant tone
- Integration of rich content such as the Corinthia Insider, driving increased time on site and improved SEO value
- Move to a more flexible and user-friendly CMS
- Improved language capability linked to a user’s browser language, not just location
- Direct link with Synxis, easing the booking journey and reducing the potential for error messages
Corinthia Hotels partnered with digital agency TwentySix for the website project.