Art à la carte
St Petersburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, where the mystery of culture and history meets the poetry of art.
The city’s historic centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and St Petersburg is often referred to as the "Gorod-Muzei" - the city is a museum in itself. St Petersburg is also known worldwide as the birthplace of the Russian ballet.
You’re invited to discover the treasure of St Petersburg’s art, choosing its gems like exquisite dishes in a fine dining restaurant.
The Hermitage Museum or Russian Museum: both offer unique collections of art and are located in Tzar’s former palaces. The Hermitage Museum, housed in the Winter Palace, presents European art from ancient times till present with one of the best collections in the world. The Russian museum will introduce you into Russian art from icons to Kandinsky with its best and largest collection of paintings. You choose…
The Mariinsky Opera and Ballet Theatre is a symbol of Russian and world art, putting on superb modern performances both classic and modern. It is must-visit during 2018, The Year of Ballet in Russia. The Mikhailovsky Theatre is the oldest theatre in St Petersburg; founded in 1833 it now offers unique traditions and the best performances from the best European theatres. You choose…
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation for a minimum of two nights, including buffet breakfast
- Tickets to one of the museums listed (guest’s choice), with a guided tour and return transfers
- Tickets to one of the theatres above (guest’s choice), including return transfers
- Airport transfers to and from the hotel
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary access to the fitness centre
- Rates are exclusive of VAT and visa application fee
- Offer is subject to availability 15th October 2017 – 20th May 2018, and blackout dates may apply
- Reservations must be guaranteed by credit card at time of booking
- Hotel reserves the right to charge a 100% deposit at the time of reservation
- Offer is not valid for group bookings
- Advance booking is requested (minimum seven days)
- Free cancellation up to five days in advance
- Late cancellation or no-show charge is 100% of two nights’ stay
- No refunds can be given for unused services
- In case of force-majeure the hotel may apply an equivalent to the package