FIFA World Cup 2018
Russia is hosting the World Cup for the first time in 2018, offering football fans and their families the chance to explore a host of fantastic new destinations.
St. Petersburg, capital of the former Russian Empire, is one of Europe's most beautiful cities. It boasts an abundance of cultural sights and opportunities for adventure , and is the perfect destination for those who want to explore Russian and European cultural heritage, taste authentic street food and Russian haute cuisine or simply enjoy spending active time with family in between the most exciting football games.
In addition, travel to Russia will be even easier than ever during the World Cup as those with a ticket and Fan ID will be able to enter and leave the country without having to apply for a separate visa.
You can find more information about FAN ID here.
For more information or any other queries, please contact the hotel directly on: +7 812 3802001
GAMES IN ST PETERSBURG
|Friday 15th June||Tuesday 19th June||Friday 22nd June||Tuesday 26th June||Tuesday 3rd July||Tuesday 10th July||Saturday 14th July|
|18:00 - Morocco vs. Iran||21:00 - Russia vs. Egypt||15:00 - Brazil vs. Costa Rica||21:00 - Nigeria vs. Argentina||18:00 - Round of 16||21:00 - Semi-final||15:00 - 3rd place game|
All games schedule: here
Situated in the heart of the city on the famous bustling Nevsky Prospect, Corinthia Hotel St Petersburg is within walking distance of major cultural attractions as well as the booming business districts. A short distance from main railway stations, the sea passenger terminal, the airport and the St Petersburg Stadium makes Corinthia Hotel the ideal location for guests travelling to the city for the World Cup.
- Stadium – 10 Km
- Airport – 17 Km
- Moscow Railway Station – 0.5 km
- Sea Passenger Terminal — 7.7 km
- Faberge Museum – 0.6 km
- Russian Museum – 1.5 km
- The Church on Spilt Blood — 1.8 km
- The Hermitage — 2.4 km
- St Isaac’s Cathedral — 2.6 km
- Mariinsky theatre – 3.5 km
- Mikhailovsky theatre – 1.5 km
- Peterhof Parks & Palace – 34 km
WHY CORINTHIA HOTEL ST PETERSBURG?
- Central location halfway between the airport and the football stadium in the heart of St Petersburg
- Largest 5 star hotel in the city with facilities suitable for large groups
- 2 independent entrances, which allows the co-ordination of individual and group guests
- Official FIFA designated Hotel for Confederations Cup 2017 & FIFA World Cup 2018
- International hotel chain with 15 years of experience in the Russian market
- Recently re-opened main hotel wing with Corinthia-branded signature beds in all bedrooms renovated in the last 12 months.
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE
General Information on venues, cities, transport and visas: