Best of Prague
The City of Spires is famed for its rich history and iconic monuments, so it seems only fitting that you explore its wealth of beauty during your stay. For your tickets to the city’s top attractions, just simply select one attraction per night you stay, and we’ll take care of the rest.
ATTRACTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM:
Standing proudly at 216 meters high, you can observe breathtaking vistas from the tallest building in Prague. After you’ve soaked up the cityscape, head back down to ground level to wander through Mahlerovy Sady, the tower’s very own landscaped park.
Old Town Hall Tower
Home to the legendary astronomical clock, you can admire the Old Town Hall from the ground as the clock strikes the hour, the bell rings and the twelve apostles appear. However, the best views are reserved for inside the tower itself, where you can relish the true beauty of Prague, particularly the filmset worthy backdrop of the Old Town Square.
One of the largest castle complexes in the world, Prague Castle should be a firm favourite on your sightseeing list. The epitome of architectural beauty and a UNESCO monument, this castle has a history that dates back more than 1,000 years.
This quintessential building has an impressive exterior and the interior is now reserved as a concert venue, and only open to the public for guided tours. The archaic walls are lined with artworks by Alfons Mucha, Jan Preisler and Max Švabinský for you to admire.
The definition of a romantic evening. Take a cruise down the Vltava as you appreciate the twinkling lights along the river bank and toast to another glorious day in the picturesque city of Prague.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in any of our rooms
- Buffet breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- VAT and Taxes
- Choice of one ticket per person to any of the four listed attractions per each night you book with us
- Early check-in and late check-out (upon availability)
- Prague Photo Guide
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply
- If tickets are not used or collected, no refund will be given
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash
- The hotel will provide the information on opening times and how to get to the attractions by public transport
- Reservations must be guaranteed by credit card at time of booking
- Free cancellation up to seven days before arrival