Best of Prague
SEE A DIFFERENT SIDE OF PRAGUE EACH DAY WITH COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS TO A TOP ATTRACTION Steeped in history and culture, Prague is a city rich in both charm and beauty. We have arranged complimentary tickets for a selection of the city’s top attractions so you don’t miss a thing. Stay at Corinthia Hotel Prague and see a different side of the city each day, simply choose one of the following attractions to visit per night you book with us and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Prague TV Tower - Also known as “Žižkov Tower”, this 216-metre high building is the tallest in Prague. Both the tower itself and the surrounding park, Mahlerovy Sady, are well worth a visit. Explore the 93m high observatory and enjoy the unforgettable views of Prague.
- Old Town Hall Tower - At almost 70 metres high, this beautiful gothic tower dominates the Old Town Hall. Offering spectacular views, the oldest part of the complex consists of a beautiful Gothic tower with a bay chapel and a unique astronomical clock – known as the Orloj – where, every hour between 9am and 11pm, the twelve apostles appear.
- Prague Castle - Admire a UNESCO monument with a tradition of more than 1000 years, an ancient symbol of the Czech State. Prague Castle is considered a textbook example of architecture and art history, and is a must-see destination for visitors from all over the world.
- Municipal House -Visit the jewel in Prague’s Art Nouveau crown. The building exterior features allegorical art and stucco as well as mosaics and sculpture work, while the interior hosts artworks by Alfons Mucha, Jan Preisler and Max Švabinský. Today, it is used as concert hall, ballroom and as a civic building. Many of the rooms in the building are closed to the public and open only for guided tours.
- Boat Cruise - This romantic sightseeing cruise is one of the most best ways to see the beauty of Prague. Enjoy a leisurely trip with a drink in-hand and someone special by your side, as you take in the sights along the banks of the Vltava.
your experience INCLUDES:
• Accommodation in a Superior Room
• Buffet breakfast
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• VAT and Taxes
• Choice of one ticket per person to any of the four listed attractions per each night you book with us
• Early check-in and late check-out (upon availability)
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply
- If tickets are not used or collected, no refund will be given
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash
- The hotel will provide the information on opening times and how to get to the attractions by public transport
- Reservations must be guaranteed by credit card at time of booking
- Free cancellation up to seven days before arrival