Family Friendly Services
Bringing the little ones along doesn’t have to mean extra effort for you – when you stay at Corinthia St George’s Bay, all the extra details are taken care of.
We offer a dedicated kids’ club during the peak summer months of July and August, and all our dining destinations are family friendly, offering dedicated menus. As well as the above, we also offer in-house access to watersports, the dive centre, the volleyball court, the kids’ pool and so much more.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family to Malta.
Ask us about our complimentary services for children:
- Family rooms and interconnecting rooms
- Crib and infant beds free of charge
- Children’s size dressing gowns and slippers in-room
- Baby equipment available at no charge including bottle warmers, nappy changers and strollers
- Georgie’s Club for children aged 3 - 12 is available throughout July and August, 10am – 1pm and is free for in-house guests
- Separate kids’ pool
- Kids’ health menu at Fra Martino Restaurant and via room service
- Georgie’s colouring book
- George’s Story Cards: one English language story is available every day of the week
- Family-friendly restaurants include Henry J Bean’s, Da Marina, Fra Martino, White Olive, Oasis, SeaSalt and Cafe 24
- Children’s entertainment is provided at our Sunday brunches during the winter season
- Public sandy beach 5 minutes away
- Public swings and park 5 minutes away
- Corinthia teddy bear to take home (available at a charge)