The Hamilton Penthouse
Emma, Lady Hamilton, would approve of this refined residence. From her palatial bed, the Georgian beauty could gaze across the rooftops to Nelson’s Column, where Horatio, her lover, stands.
Today’s residents will discover many more alluring features. As a venue to welcome guests, the suite is impressively spacious... as a sanctuary from the bustle of the city, it is comfortably peaceful… and as a base to conduct the business of the day, it is wonderfully well-equipped. On all occasions, in all seasons, the large roof terrace, complete with open fire and vitality bath, extends the space and opportunities for relaxation.
From the conservatory-style entrance hall to the high-ceilinged dining room, an air of timeless splendour blends discreetly with modern technology. The bespoke furniture includes a hand-made Italian table with jewel-like mirror sides, a cocktail cabinet clad in pearlised Shagreen skin and a bedroom vanity chair with sculptural pleats and ruffles. In the Cambuzu marble bathroom, a freestanding Apaiser stone bath stands beside a wall of polished plaster. Throughout the suite, sumptuous surfaces such as Skiros marble flooring, silk wallpaper and tailored couture upholstery celebrate beauty and craftsmanship.
To book The Hamilton Penthouse please contact us on +44 (0)20 7321 3000 or email [email protected].
features and services:
- Personal 24-hour butler service
- Complimentary chauffeured car service for local drop-offs
- Personal luggage collection and delivery service
- Unpacking service on arrival and packing service on departure
- In-suite check-in
- Tea and coffee served in-suite upon arrival and daily with wake-up call
- Daily seasonal amenity and mineral water.
- Fresh flowers
- Daily newspapers and a selection of magazines
- 24–hour in-room dining
- Bespoke luxury bathroom products by ESPA Life
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Personal shopping upon request
- Internal size 145m²/1560ft²; terrace size 81m²/872ft²; balcony size 4m²/43ft²; size 230m²/2475ft²
- Entry lobby with dark painted panelled walls; connecting bedroom
- Sweeping staircase; rebuilt and refurbished Steinway Model O piano
- Lounge furnished with a sofa and coffee table, a credenza cocktail cabinet and an armchair with table and floor-standing lights
- Master bedroom with direct access to the internal balcony and to a small Juliette balcony with seating overlooking the internal courtyard
- Master bathroom of Grigio Perla marble with separate built-in Apaiser bath and a double Calacatta marble vanity unit
- Large roof terrace with a feature fireplace, hedge planting and a dining table with seating
- Internal size 160m²/1721ft²; terrace size 45m²/484ft²; size 205m²/2205ft²
- Entrance lobby with hand-painted decorative trellis patterns
- Decorative staircase; walk-in wardrobe with dry vanity area
- Dining room seating for four guests stands on a floor of white Skiros marble with an inset carpet
- Lounge with bespoke furniture and desk unit plus a working gas fire
- Master bedroom with silk wallpaper, mirror panels and king size bed
- Master bathroom featuring a separate WC and bidet, separate shower, separate freestanding Apaiser stone bath and a double vanity island unit
- Roof terrace of Stattorio marble has a central gas fire inset into a planted ledge that sweeps around on both sides
- A vitality bath is raised into the hardwood timber deck
- The latest in entertainment technology is provided by a bespoke multi-room media system
- A connecting bedroom; butler’s kitchen
Why not experience the Suite Life for longer? Book this wonderful experience for four nights and receive one night free of charge