The Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa strives to offer the best possible service to our guests whilst respecting the environment. Furthermore, we continually endeavour to improve our operations in an ecological manner, ensuring that the balance that exists in Nature is respected and conserved.
A number of initiatives have already been achieved:
- A solar hybrid system with 30 combined solar hybrid solar panels for solar energy to be used for electricity and water heating.
- A Total of 75.30 Square Meters of Solar Panels
- A Solar Hybrid system with Thermal efficiency: 83.80 %
- Estimated energy saving of over 60,000 kWH per annum
- Estimated light heating diesel saving of over 9,000 litres per annum
- Saving in CO2 emissions of over 36,000 kgs per annum
- Estimated Photovoltaic Performance: 12,350 kWh per annum
The Following Solar Yield KWs were generated from October till February, 2012
The Following KWs were generated from October till February, 2012
The Following CO2 emissions were saved from October till February, 2012
We believe in continuing to sustain and rehabilitate the environment for our benefit as well as the benefit of all our visitors and will continue to seek areas where we can improve and forge partnerships both locally and abroad in order to achieve the right results in the area of eco-friendliness.
Click Here to view some Energy Saving Tips.