A taste of Russia
Experience real Russian cuisine and immerse yourself in our national spirit
Join us for a three night stay in one of our Executive Rooms and experience a true taste of Russia. Following breakfast in the beautiful Imperial restaurant, you’ll enjoy a private tour of the city including a visit to the famous Peter and Paul Fortress. We’ll take you to the Russian Vodka Museum for a special vodka tasting, followed by dinner at a traditional Russian ‘Ryumochnaya’ restaurant. You’ll also enjoy an evening at the Tsar restaurant, where you can savour refined imperial-style cuisine with a French touch. By the time you leave, you’ll have a real understanding of our food and culture.
Package price includes:
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Executive Room
- Festive Breakfast in the Imperial restaurant or Executive Club Lounge
- Private City tour and visit to the Peter and Paul Fortress
- Visit to the Russian Vodka Museum with vodka tasting and dinner in a Russian “Ryumochnaya” restaurant
- Dinner in Russian restaurant "Tsar"
- Transfer from and to the airport
- Executive Club's benefits (free snacks during the day; Happy Hour in the Lounge; national/international newspapers; free Wi-Fi Internet connection in the room and in Lounge; free use of PCs in the Lounge; free use of communication room; free ironing (2 items per stay); evening turn down service