Masterpieces of the Mariinsky Theatre
Since opening its doors in 1860, the Mariinsky Theatre in St Petersburg has played host to the premieres of stage masterpieces by Tchaikovsky and Rimsky-Korsakov while the likes of Anna Pavlova and Rudolf Nureyev have graced its stage. Steeped in history and prestige, the theatre is the beating heart of Russian opera and ballet and an unmissable venue for lovers of the arts. Brimming with a stunning range of classic operas and ballets throughout its upcoming autumn season, including La Bohème, Madame Butterfly, Swan Lake and The Nutcracker, the Mariinksy Theatre is an unparalleled space to experience the true magic of a great Russian performance. Stay with us at Corinthia Hotel St Petersburg and our concierge will be happy to book tickets for the performance of your choice and to arrange transportation to and from the theatre.
To see what’s on at the Mariinsky Theatre, click here.
- Accommodation for 3 nights
- Tickets booking for Mariinsky theatre performance through Concierge service
- Transfer arrangement to and from the theatre
- Breakfast in the Imperial restaurant
- Transfer from and to the airport
- Access to the fitness center
Terms and conditions:
- Offer is valid until 31st inclusive according to the theatre playbill, which can be checked here.
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply
- Reservations must be guaranteed to credit card at time of booking
- Rates are exclusive of VAT and visa application fee
- Offer is not valid for group bookings
- Cancellations Policy: 48 hours prior to arrival. Late cancellation or no-show charge is 100% of 2 nights stay
- Advance booking is requested (minimum 48 hours)
- For Visa support please click here