Masterpieces of the Mariinsky Theatre
Since opening its doors in 1860, the Mariinsky Theatre in St Petersburg has played host to the premieres of stage masterpieces by Tchaikovsky and Rimsky-Korsakov while the likes of Anna Pavlova and Rudolf Nureyev have graced its stage. Steeped in history and prestige, the theatre is the beating heart of Russian opera and ballet and an unmissable venue for lovers of the arts. Brimming with a stunning range of classic operas and ballets throughout its upcoming autumn season, including La Bohème, Madame Butterfly, Swan Lake and The Nutcracker, the Mariinksy Theatre is an unparalleled space to experience the true magic of a great Russian performance. Stay with us at Corinthia Hotel St Petersburg and our concierge will be happy to book tickets for the performance of your choice and to arrange transportation to and from the theatre.
To see what’s on at the Mariinsky Theatre, click here.
- Accommodation for 3 nights
- Tickets booking for Mariinsky theatre performance through Concierge service
- Transfer arrangement to and from the theatre
- Transfer from and to the airport
- Festive breakfast in the Imperial restaurant
Terms and conditions:
- Blackout dates may apply
- Full payment is requested on the reservation stage
- Cancellation or no-show charge: 100% of 3 nights stay
- No refunds can be given for unused services
- Advance booking is requested (minimum 7 days)
- Non-refundable and non-cancellable