Prague International Marathon
Pound the pavements of Prague along one of the most beautiful marathon routes in the world
Often described as one of the most beautiful races in the world, the Prague Marathon offers just as much to its spectators as it does its entrants with a route that takes in many of the city’s famous sites. Now in its 20th glorious year, the marathon consistently gathers a very multicultural crowd with over 9,500 runners from 91 countries and this year takes place on 11th May. If you’re taking part, or even if you’re just a spectator, then make sure you’re well rested before the race by staying in absolute luxury at Corinthia Hotel Prague. Recover from the excitement and keep the memories alive the following day over a sumptuous breakfast before retracing your steps along the race route.
€ 92Book Now
- Superior Queen or Twin Room
- Full buffet breakfast
- Wi-Fi Internet throughout the hotel
- 24hrs Public Transport Pass
- VAT and all taxes
Terms and Conditions
- Package is valid for stays from 05/05 to 15/05/2014 inclusive. Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
- Reservations must be guaranteed to credit card at time of booking
- Rates are inclusive of VAT
- Offer is not valid for group bookings
- Reservation can be cancelled up to 6pm on arrival day
- Minimum length of stay of 2 nights applies