The Prague Christmas markets are open daily, including on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Day. A 'winter wonderland' awaits, for visitors to soak up the festive atmosphere, browse the stalls and enjoy Christmas carols, hearty food and hot wine. Christmas markets (Vánoční trhy) are a key ingredient of the festive magic in the Czech Republic. And the Prague Christmas markets are the most impressive, lighting up the city and bringing locals and tourists together to share in the spirit, in a true 'winter wonderland' setting. The main Christmas markets are held at the Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square (5 minutes walk from each other), with smaller ones at Republic Square, Havel's market, Peace Square and Tyl Square.
€ 82Book Now
- A minimum of two nights stay applies
- Overnight accommodation in Superior Room
- Delicious Full Buffet Breakfast
- Map of Prague Christmas Markets
- 1 complimentary ticket per person per stay to the magnificent Old Town Square Tower to feel the magic of Christmas from above
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- VAT and City Taxes
Terms and conditions
For further information about the package kindly contact our Concierge desk well in advance on firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +420 261 191 242, upon making your reservation in the hotel. To avoid cancellation charges, reservation must be cancelled before 6 pm (hotel local time) on arrival date. Late cancellations or no-shows charge: 100% of the first night stay.