Explore Prague’s Easter Markets
Come out of your shell and discover Prague
Craft and food markets spring up in Prague during Easter, bringing a splash of colour and a celebratory atmosphere to the city. This year, the Prague Easter Markets run daily from 21st March-12th April 2015 at the Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square where visitors can browse the brightly coloured, hand-painted Easter eggs, which are personally handcrafted by Czech ladies dressed in traditional costume. Enjoy the colours of the markets through magnificent views from the Old Town Square Tower and fall in love with the tradition thanks to a special gift from Corinthia Hotel Prague.
€ 72Book Now
Package Price Includes
- Accommodation in Superior Queen
- Full Buffet Breakfast
- One entrance ticket per person to the Old Town Square Tower from where you can admire the colourful Easter Markets
- Map of the markets of Easter in Prague
- Gift from the Czech Tradition (‘Pomlavzka’ - Typical Stick, to be delivered in the room)
- Early check-in and late check-out upon availability
- Wi-Fi Internet Access throughout the stay
Terms and Conditions
- Package is valid for stays from 20/03/2015 to 13/04/2015 inclusive.
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
- Reservations must be guaranteed to credit card at time of booking
- Offer is not valid for group bookings
- Reservation can be cancelled up to 2 days prior to arrival.
- Minimum length of stay of 2 nights applies.
- Booking must be made at least 2 days prior to arrival.