Wine and Revelry
Discover Czech wines and fine dining with Corinthia
There's no better way to sample a variety of beautiful Czech wines than at Villa Richter, a stunning summerhouse dating from 1836, set in one of Bohemia’s oldest vineyards. Situated on the hillside just below Prague Castle, this meticulously restored estate offers magnificent views over Prague, combined with a fine dining experience. Stroll through the extensive grounds, enjoy a sumptuous meal in one of the stunning restaurants and sample a selection of fragrant wines, straight from the very heart of the Czech countryside.
• Accommodation in a Superior Room
• Delicious Full Buffet Breakfast
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
• Welcome Drink upon arrival
• VAT and Taxes included
Terms and Conditions
- For further information and reservations kindly contact our Concierge desk well in advance on firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +420 261 191 242.
- To avoid cancellation charges, reservation must be cancelled before 6 pm (hotel local time) on arrival date.
- Late cancellations or no-shows will be charged 100% of the first night stay.