Best of Prague
See a different side of Prague each day with complimentary tickets to a top attraction per night of your stay
Steeped in history and culture, Prague is a city that is both rich in charm and beauty. Come and explore the City of One Hundred Spires with our à la cart package and experience the best of Prague. We have arranged complimentary tickets for a selection of the city’s top attractions so that you don’t miss a thing. Stay at Corinthia Hotel Prague and see a different side of the city each day. Just choose one of the following attractions to visit per night you book with us and we’ll take care of the rest.
Old Town Hall Tower – one of the most striking buildings in Prague, climb to the top of the tower and experience stunning views across the Old Town Square
Alfons Mucha Museum – immerse yourself in the life and work of one of Art Nouveau’s most celebrated artists whose stylistic legacy is still visible in his native Czech Republic today
Zizkov Tower - whether you see it as a monument to Prague’s communist architecture or a funky place from which to look out over the city, this is a site not to be missed
Franz Kafka Museum – experience the life and work of Prague’s most famous literary son through an exhibition that explores the intimate relationship between the writer and the city that shaped him.
• Accommodation in a Superior Room
• Delicious full buffet breakfast
• Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
• VAT and Taxes
• Choice of 1 ticket per person to any of the four listed attractions per each night you book with us
• Early Check-in and Late Check-out (upon availability)
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
- If tickets are not used or collected, no refund will be given
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash
- The hotel will provide the information on opening times and how to get to the attractions by public transport
- Reservations must be guaranteed by credit card at time of booking
- Free cancellation up to 6 pm on arrival date