Discover Malta’s National Aquarium
Explore the deep, without getting wet
Immerse yourself in a unique adventure full of colourful fish and marine species in a visit to Malta’s National Aquarium. The Aquarium provides a dreamy escape, and an opportunity to get to see different species of fish right before your very eyes. Aside from twenty six tanks that house these beautiful sea creatures, underwater tunnels also provide a spectacular view of what life looks like from below.
After viewing sharks, eels and manta rays, the whole family can proceed to one of the two restaurants housed within the aquarium complex, serving delectable dishes prepared by world-renowned chefs. Guests can also enjoy the stunning view of St. Paul Islands and chill to the beats at Café del Mar. Stay with us at Corinthia Hotel St George’s Bay and we will take care of all your transfer needs so you can simply relax and enjoy the day.
Package Price Includes:
- Luxury accommodation in the room category of your choice
- 2 Adult tickets to the Malta National Aquarium.
- Transfers to and from the Malta National Aquarium
- Sumptuous daily buffet breakfast
- Full use of the spa facilities, indoor pool, fitness centre and sauna at the Apollo Spa.
- Complimentary High Speed Wi-Fi throughout your stay
- Luxuriously late check-out till 3pm (subject to availability)
Terms and Conditions:
- Package/Offer is valid from 01.01.14 to 31.12.14 inclusive.
- Package includes 2 Adult tickets, Child tickets can be purchased separately from the concierge at a rate of €6 per ticket and Children under 5 visit free.
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
- Reservations must be guaranteed to credit card at time of booking.
- Rates are based on two guests sharing and are inclusive of VAT.
- Offer is not valid for group bookings.
- Reservation may be cancelled free of charge up to 72 Hours before arrival.
- Late Cancellation or No-Show will incur a charge of the first night.
- Minimum length of stay: 4 nights.