Our luxurious, lofty, open plan Junior Suites are exceptionally spacious and offer utter comfort and tranquillity, with 47 m2 of living space beautifully designed for unrivalled rest and relaxation.
Images displayed here are sample images only. Room sizes are based on the average room size and your actual room size may vary.
- Spacious marble bathroom with under-floor heating
- Relaxing bathtub with built-in TV
- Separate tropical rain shower
- Luxurious bathing products from ESPA
- Complimentary access to high-speed wired and wireless internet
- US, European and UK plugs available
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary newspaper
- 24–hour access to our state-of-the-art fitness centre
- Complimentary access to the Extensive Thermal Floor
- Easy to use 7" cordless touch screen telephone
- In-room media hub with HDMI, VGA, USB, AUX, and Bluetooth connectivity (cables available on request, subject to availability)
- More than 75 local and international channels and a choice of more than 40 films (at extra charge)
- Mini Bar with luxury bar snacks and beverages
• 47 sqm / 505 sqft (Average Size)
• King Size Bed
• Walk-in wardrobe available in some rooms
• Large Circular desk, ideal for dining, or for business meetings
• Connecting bedrooms available on request (subject to availability)
• A cuddly pet from the Battersea Cats & Dogs Home
• Child-sized bathrobes and slippers
• Baby Bee’s bath soaps and shower gels
• Leo’s Adventure in London Souvenir Guidebook
• Games consoles and games available upon request (subject to availability)
• Babysitting Facilities (additional fee applies)
• Special children’s menus available in The Northall & Massimo Restaurant & Bar.
• View more Family Friendly features here
Proud Partner of Hypnos
At the heart of each bed at Corinthia London is a sumptuous Hypnos bed mattress, the ultimate sleep indulgence. Enjoy the feeling of complete relaxation with a memorable night's sleep that will re-energise the body, mind and soul.