The Musician’s Penthouse
From the classic Steinway Model O piano to the credenza cocktail cabinet, every aspect of this penthouse suite has been carefully orchestrated to create a harmonious living and entertaining venue.
Perhaps the spirit of Mantovani, resident conductor when this building was the famed Hôtel Métropole in the ‘20s, lives on. Certainly, the musical influences in this inspirational penthouse are real. A state-of-the-art record deck is on hand, the artwork has a musical slant and decorative features echo the swirls of crochets and quavers. Not that guests need musical talent to appreciate this grand residential space. On the contrary, any international traveller accustomed to fine living will feel at home here.
Spread over two floors linked by a staircase and private internal lift, the penthouse has a select, sumptuous aura. Two vintage-style chandeliers hang in the double-height lounge and the staircase is illuminated by wall-lights crafted from iridescent glass spheres. Upstairs, a two-metre-wide bed with handcrafted cream leather headboard is covered by a luxurious blue silk throw. As for the magnificent outside space... with dining area, gas fire and a mixture of city/riverscape views, it rivals the interior for sheer spectacle.
To book The Musician's Penthouse please contact us on
+44 (0)20 7321 3000 or email email@example.com.
- Internal size 145 m2 / 1560 ft2
- Terrace size 81 m2 / 872 ft2
- Balcony size 4 m2 / 43 ft2
- Size 230 m2 / 2475 ft2
- Entry Lobby with dark painted panelled walls
- Sweeping staircase
- A dark painted lounge is furnished with a sofa and coffee table, a credenza cocktail cabinet and an armchair with table and floor-standing lights
- A rebuilt and refurbished Steinway Model O piano
- An entertainment system, with turntable and records
- Master Bedroom with direct access to the internal balcony over the lounge below and to a small Juliette balcony with seating overlooking the internal courtyard
- Master Bathroom of Grigio Perla marble with a separate WC and bidet, separate shower, separate built-in Apaiser bath and a double Calacatta marble vanity unit
- Large Roof Terrace with a feature fireplace, hedge planting and a dining table with seating
- The latest in entertainment technology is provided by a bespoke multi-room media system
- A connecting bedroom
- Personal 24 hour Butler Service
- Complimentary chauffeured car service for local drop-off's
- Personal luggage collection and delivery service
- Unpacking service on arrival and packing service on departure
- In-suite check-in
- Tea and coffee served in-suite upon arrival and daily with wake-up call
- Daily seasonal amenity and mineral water.
- Fresh flowers
- Daily newspapers and a selection of magazines
- 24–hour in-room dining
- Bespoke luxury bathroom amenities by ESPA Life
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Complimentary WIFI with uncontended internet access
- Personal shopping upon request
- Access to an extensive private wine collection