The Hamilton Penthouse
Emma, Lady Hamilton, would approve of this refined residence. From her palatial bed, the Georgian beauty could gaze across the rooftops to Nelson’s Column, where Horatio, her lover, stands.
Today’s residents will discover many more alluring features. As a venue to welcome guests, the suite is impressively spacious... as a sanctuary from the bustle of the city, it is comfortably peaceful… and as a base to conduct the business of the day, it is wonderfully well-equipped. On all occasions, in all seasons, the large roof terrace, complete with open fire and vitality bath, extends the space and opportunities for relaxation.
From the conservatory-style entrance hall to the high-ceilinged dining room, an air of timeless splendour blends discreetly with modern technology. The bespoke furniture includes a hand-made Italian table with jewel-like mirror sides, a cocktail cabinet clad in pearlised Shagreen skin and a bedroom vanity chair with sculptural pleats and ruffles. In the Cambuzu marble bathroom, a freestanding Apaiser stone bath stands beside a wall of polished plaster. Throughout the suite, sumptuous surfaces such as Skiros marble flooring, silk wallpaper and tailored couture upholstery celebrate beauty and craftsmanship.
To book The Hamilton Penthouse please contact us on
+44 (0)20 7321 3000 or email email@example.com.
- Internal size 160 m2 / 1721 ft2
- Terrace size 45 m2/ 484 ft2
- Size 205 m2 / 2205 ft2
- Entrance Lobby with hand-painted decorative trellis patterns create an urban garden room
- A decorative staircase
- Dining Room seating for 4 guests stands on a floor of white Skiros marble with an inset carpet
- Lounge with bespoke furniture collection and desk unit face a working gas fire
- Walk-in Wardrobe with dry vanity area
- Master Bedroom with silk wallpaper with mirror panels either side of the king-sized bed
- Master Bathroom features a separate WC and bidet, separate shower, separate freestanding Apaiser stone bath and a double vanity island unit
- Roof Terrace of Stattorio marble has a central gas fire inset into a planted ledge that sweeps around on both sides
- A vitality bath is raised into the hardwood timber deck
- The latest in entertainment technology is provided by a bespoke multi-room media system
- A connecting bedroom
- A Butler’s kitchen
- Personal 24 hour Butler Service
- Complimentary chauffeured car service with return airport/station transfers and local drop-off's
- Personal luggage collection and delivery service
- Unpacking service on arrival and packing service on departure
- In-suite check-in
- Tea and coffee served in-suite upon arrival and daily with wake-up call
- Daily seasonal amenity and mineral water.
- Fresh flowers
- Daily newspapers and a selection of magazines
- 24–hour in-room dining
- Bespoke luxury bathroom amenities by ESPA Life
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Complimentary WIFI with uncontended internet access
- Personal shopping upon request
- Access to an extensive private wine collection
- ESPA Life at Corinthia gift voucher
- Farewell gift