The Actor’s Penthouse
No audition required. No acting experience necessary. The Actor’s Penthouse is available to any guest accepting the role of ‘Sophisticate about Town’.
The scene is a sumptuous suite with an elegant oak-panelled lobby, spacious lounge and sweeping staircase leading to a generous bedroom, bathroom and dressing area. From the blue-painted raised and fielded panelling to the deep, soft sofa, the designer’s artistic eye is apparent. This is no stage or film-set, however, but a comfortable, welcoming residence with fully operational fireplaces, granite bathrooms and a private balcony. Practical, stylish lighting, dark parquet flooring and hand-finished rugs add real warmth and luxury-living ambiance.
At the same time, befitting its title, The Actor’s Penthouse brings a touch of theatre to our guests’ London residence. The imposing desk is ideal for studying the latest batch of scripts or examining a contract’s small-print and the bespoke cocktail cabinet makes an awesome backdrop when entertaining movie moguls or showbiz impresarios. In the bathroom of Zimbabwe black granite and white Sivec granite, the multi-mirror effect makes sure guests look their best from any camera angle.
To book The Actor's Penthouse please contact us on
+44 (0)20 7321 3000 or email email@example.com.
- Internal size 95 m2 / 1021 ft2
- Balcony size 5 m2/ 54 ft2
- Size 100 m2 / 1075 ft2
- Dark floored and Oak panelled entry lobby
- Sweeping staircase with a decorative chandelier above the painted panelling either side
- Lounge area with eclectic collection of furniture
- Cocktail cabinet in Calacatta Marble encased with Shagreen (Stringray skin) panels
- Master bedroom with king sized bed
- Master bathroom features Zimbabwe black granite and white Sivec granite
- Walk-in wardrobe
- A balcony terrace with Crema Perla paving.
- The latest in entertainment technology is provided by a bespoke multi-room media system
- Connecting bedroom
- Personal 24 hour Butler Service
- Complimentary chauffeured car service for local drop-off's
- Personal luggage collection and delivery service
- Unpacking service on arrival and packing service on departure
- In-suite check-in
- Tea and coffee served in-suite upon arrival and daily with wake-up call
- Daily seasonal amenity and mineral water
- Fresh flowers
- Daily newspapers and a selection of magazines
- 24–hour in-room dining
- Bespoke luxury bathroom amenities by ESPA Life
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Complimentary WIFI with uncontended internet access
- Personal shopping upon request
- Access to an extensive private wine collection