Get ready for Easter 2014 and learn all the tricks of the trade with the ultimate chocolate experience.
Indulge your inner Willy Wonka with Corinthia London as we celebrate Easter. Head pastry chef Kimberly Lin-McCartney will reveal the mystery of chocolate as she divulges the secrets of the arts of the chocolatier.
Your Day will include:
- Arrival tea and coffee with breakfast pastries
- Introduction talk where you will learn about the history of chocolate and the cocoa bean.
- A Chocolate tasting exercises
- A talk on the basic skills required for working with chocolate and making bon bons
- How to make filled chocolates(bon bons)
- How to make hand dipped truffles
- Decorating a large milk, white or dark Easter egg to take home.
- Finish with Afternoon Tea in The Lobby Lounge
Terms and Conditions:
- Chocolate Masterclass will be held on Saturday 5th April 2014 from 11am to 2pm
- Booking is essential
- Price is per person