Fish Masterclass - 31st May 2014
A Passion for Pesce!
Find out all there is to know about fish with our one day Passion for Pesce Masterclass. Start with our suppliers, learn about the different classifications, and how to look and feel for quality and freshness. Follow this with some filleting techniques, and hone your skills with how to cook fish successfully. Garnish with simple sauces and taste all the different types of fish before a lovely three course lunch in Massimo Restaurant & Oyster Bar.
£ 125Explore More
YOUR DAY WILL INCLUDE:
- Arrival tea and coffee with breakfast pastries
- Introduction to different classification of fish and how to look for quality and freshness
- Information on Corinthia London suppliers
- Basic skills required for filleting different classifications of fish
- Introduction on basic skills required to cooking fish successfully
- Tasting of different types of fish with simple sauces and garnish
- Lunch in the Massimo Restaurant & Oyster Bar
Terms and conditions
- Fish Masterclass will be held on Saturday 31st May 2014 from 9am to 2pm
- Booking is essential
- Price is per person