Discover Budapest from the Danube
Take in the riverside sights of illuminated Budapest
Many cities are best seen from the river, and Budapest is no exception. Discover Budapest from the Danube and see the city in a completely different light while sipping on a glass of Champagne on a romantic river cruise. Then, at the end of the cruise you'll be taken back to your luxurious room in comfort and style.
Package price includes:
- Accommodation for 2 persons in a Superior room
- Access to the Royal Spa
- Generous buffet breakfast
- 1 hour 10 min daytime sightseeing cruise including: 30-language audio-guide, 1 complimentary drink - choice of Champagne, wine, beer and soft drinks, Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- +PLUS+ Optional complimentary services on cruises marked with "+": 1 hour 30 min leisure time on Margaret Island with the option to stay longer, depending on the seasonal boat schedule. Exclusive Margaret Island map with recommended walking tours and sights info. Special discounts on Margaret Island activities and restaurants, including 25% off bike rental (Bringó) 10% off at the café and bar of Hotel Thermal 10% off at the restaurant, brasserie, café and bar of Grand Hotel Margitsziget
- Return boat tour to the city centre
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is valid from 01.03.2014 to 29.12.2014 inclusive. Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
- Reservations must be guaranteed to credit card at time of booking
- Rates are exclusive of VAT, City Tax,
- Offer is not valid for group bookings
- Cancellations Policy: min. 72 hours before arrival. Late cancellation or no-show charge: 100% of 2 nights stay
- Minimum length of stay 2 nights
- Spa Policy: In order to keep the relaxing ambiance of our Spa, please note that children under the age of 16 are allowed to use the Royal Spa every day only between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied at all times by an adult who is competent in swimming. Thank you for your understanding.
- The offer is not available on Fridays and Saturdays.