Danube Bend Tour
Visit Esztergom, Visegrad and Szentendre, the three most beautiful cities in the Danube Bend.
The Danube Bend – an excursion into Hungary’s history through an unforgettable tour along the "Blue Danube" with stops in Visegrád, Esztergom and Szentendre.
Visegrád: Take a walk close the 750 year-old stones of the formal Royal Residence (entrance fee not included), learn about life in the middle ages and enjoy the fascinating panorama on the Danube valley.
Esztergom, the Northern gate of Budapest – the centre of the Catholic Church: Pay a visit to the largest cathedral in Hungary (also the burial place of famous cardinals of Hungary, including Primate József Mindszenty). After the tour, take the opportunity to gaze across the river and enjoy the stunning views over to Slovakia.
Szentendre: On the way back, stop off in the artist's village of Szentendre, a small baroque city at the gate of the Danube Bend. Situated at the meeting place of the river Danube and the Pilis Mountains, in a beautiful natural environment, it is a stunning place to visit. Stroll through the baroque settlement, built on medieval ruins and explore the narrow streets en route to the panorama point for fabulous views of the Danube.
Package Price Includes
- Accommodation for 2 persons in a Superior room
- Access to the Royal Spa
- Generous buffet breakfast
- Full day Danube Bend tour to Esztergom, Visegrád and Szentendre, including boat tour back to Budapest
Terms and Conditions
- Package/Offer is valid from 01.05.2014 to 30.09.2014 inclusive. Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
- In case of low water and during winter time return to Budapest by bus.
- Reservations must be guaranteed to credit card at time of booking
- Rates are exclusive of VAT, City Tax,
- Offer is not valid for group bookings
- Cancellations Policy: min. 72 hours before arrival. Late cancellation or no-show charge: 100% of 3 nights stay
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Spa Policy: In order to keep the relaxing ambiance of our Spa, please note that children under the age of 16 are allowed to use the Royal Spa every day only between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied at all times by an adult who is competent in swimming. Thank you for your understanding!