Discover the very best Hungarian food and wine
Budapest is host to a series of food festivals that celebrate our cuisine in true Hungarian style. They are the perfect place to enjoy our rich, paprika-spiced cuisine and fine wines. Discover the delights of pálinka fruit brandy, fiery Bull’s Blood wine, along with delicious smoked sausage and cuts of mangalica pork. Depending on the time of year, you can visit the Budapest Wine Festival at the Buda Castle, Buda Gourmet Festival, the Foie Gras Festival, A Royal Feast in Buda Castle, the Beer Festival, the Chocolate and Candy Festival, or the Budapest Pálinka and Sausage Festival.
Package price includes
- Accommodation for two in a Superior Room
- Access to the Royal Spa
- Generous buffet breakfast
- Tickets for event charged separately and subject to availability. For further information and ticket reservations please contact our Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 36 1 479 4800.
- Budapest Pálinka Festival 10th-13th May 2013
- Budai Gourmet Festival 31st May – 2nd June 2013
- Budapest Foie Gras Festival - A Royal Feast in Buda Castle 1st-3rd June 2013
- Budapest Beer Festival 28th August – 1st September 2013
- Budapest Wine Festival 11th-15th September 2013
- Sweet Days - Chocolate and Candy Festival 20th-23rd September 2013
- Budapest Pálinka and Sausage Festival 4th-7th October 2013
- New Wine and Cheese Festival 24th-25th November 2013