Whether you want to hold informal meetings, entertain clients in a comfortable setting, or just have more space than an individual room can offer, our 51m² Junior Suites are for you. Guests in our Junior Suites are also granted access to our communications room and Executive Club Lounge. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast and a choice of refreshments there, while glancing through a selection of international newspapers and magazines, or browsing the web on one of the computers provided. The suites themselves are spacious and elegantly designed, each featuring a spacious bedroom with a king size bed, an exquisite marble bathroom and a large relaxation area, as well as all the luxuries you’d expect from a grand hotel. These include LCD TVs with over 40 channels, Wi-Fi, study desk, pillow menu and evening turndown service.
- Executive Club Lounge access features free buffet breakfast, snacks and soft beverages during the day, alcoholic drinks from 12:30 - 10pm, free use of PCs in the Lounge, local and international newspapers and free ironing (2 items per stay)
- Courtyard views
- An opportunity to have breakfast either in the Imperial restaurant or in the Executive Club Lounge at your choice
- High-speed cable Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Comfortable study area
- Separate shower in the bathroom
- Safe deposit box
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- LCD TV with 39 channels
- 24-hour access to the fitness centre
- Relaxation area
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Marble bathroom
- Pillow menu
- All children under 6 years old stay at no charge within their parent’s room.
- Additional cost for extra bed is 2500 RUR per night.