Whether you want to hold informal meetings, entertain clients in a comfortable setting, or just have more space than an individual room can offer, our 51 m2 Junior Suites are for you. Guests in our Junior suites are also granted access to our communications room and Executive Club Lounge. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast here, while glancing through a selection of international newspapers and magazines, or your choice of refreshments, while browsing the web on one of the computers provided. The suites themselves are spacious and elegantly designed, each featuring a spacious bedroom with luxurious King size bed, an exquisite marble bathroom and a large relaxation area, as well as all the luxuries you’d expect from a grand hotel. These include LCD TVs with over 40 channels, WI-FI, working desk, pillow menu and evening turndown.
- Executive Club Lounge access features free buffet breakfast, snacks and soft beverages during the day, alcoholic drinks from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., free use of PCs in the Lounge, local and international newspapers and free ironing (2 items per stay)
- Courtyard views
- An opportunity to have breakfast either in the Imperial restaurant or in the Executive Club Lounge at your choice
- High-speed cable Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Comfortable working area
- Separate shower in the bathroom
- Safe deposit box
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- LCD TV with 39 channels
- 24–hour access to the fitness center
- Relaxation area
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Marble bathroom
- Pillow menu
- All children under 6 years old stay at no charge within their parent’s room.
- Additional cost for extra bed is 2500 RUR per night.