War and Peace
For those who have found themselves fascinated with 19th Century Tsarist Russia, Corinthia Hotel St Petersburg has devised a stunning package to help the curious discover Tolstoy's St Petersburg.
The package includes a guided full-day tour of Catherine Palace – including the glittering Great Ballroom and Amber room – and a half-day tour of the Hermitage museum, which houses the world’s biggest collection of masterpieces.
Not only do the above feature in Leo Tolstoy’s literary masterpiece and the most recent adaptation, they are also some of the best that the Capital of the North has to offer. Guests will be guided to feel part of the city’s rich history of the city and experience War & Peace from a first person perspective.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES
- Airport transfers to and from the hotel
- Accommodation for a minimum of three nights, including a sumptuous buffet breakfast
- Full day guided tour to Catherine Palace and Pushkin park
- Half day guided tour of the Hermitage museum, featured in the series and boasting one of the world’s most extensive art collections
- Hotel Special War & Peace welcome amenity in the room
- Upgrades to an executive room or suite at a supplement charge. This comprises accommodation in the hotel’s plush executive wing and access to the only Executive Club Lounge in the city, where guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast, lunch, and evening snacks, as well as a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Early Check In/Late check out
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tours are daily with the exception of Hermitage (closed on Mondays) and Catherine’s Palace (closed on Tuesdays)
- Prices are per package and subject to change
- The hotel reserves the right to change parts of this package at any time without any prior notice providing a suitable alternative
- The times for the tours are subject to the availability of the attraction and tour guides and must be booked before arrival
- This offer is subject to availability