Ayurveda is the world’s oldest and most comprehensive system of natural therapies. It offers far more than mere relaxation, it offers an all-round rejuvenation, leaving you replenished and nourished by the elements. We shall take you on a journey that incorporates ancient Ayurveda treatments, yoga and massage restoring balance in the body, mind and soul.
One on One consultation
SHIRODHARA OIL-FLOW TREATMENT – 75 Mins.
Shirodhara offers one of the most divine, tranquil Ayurvedic treatment experiences available. After a relaxing full body massage, you shall lie face up whilst a warm stream of oil is carefully poured on your forehead in a rhythmic manner. The herbal oil used in Shirodhara, blended specially for your constitution, often engenders a powerful meditative experience reflected in a sense of calmness and serenity that you will not have experienced before. Recommended for those suffering from: insomnia, sinusitis, tension & anxiety, headaches.
Yoga at Sunrise
Our luxury facial is the perfect boost for your skin and your spirits; a truly unique and personal experience. This bespoke, holistic Clarifying Facial includes a blissful face massage from the therapist’s magical hands using the potent power of naturally active ingredients. Targeting personal skincare concerns; such as uneven skin tone, congestion and ageing, our Clarifying Facial uses organic products to help restore the natural health and beauty of your skin. Tailored to your personal skincare needs, this luxury facial aims to deliver outstanding results.
PINDASVEDA HOT-POULTICE MASSAGE
This de-stressing Ayurvedic massage treatment is conducted using linen bags filled with special Ayurvedic medicated herbal leaves. The linen bags are used to massage localised areas of the body.
Yoga at Sunset
PADABHYANGA REJUVENATING FOOT MASSAGE
This traditional Ayurvedic massage for the feet awakens the vital energy areas in your soles, feet, calves and shins. It is a rejuvenating experience that releases deeply felt tension and leaves you feeling relaxed and balanced, ideal for those suffering from knee pain.
Traditional Thai Massage.
An age old technique for relaxing the body and mind. This massage involves stretching and locating pressure points that are situated all over the body. This treatment is performed on the floor and you can choose to remain in your comfortable clothes since no oil is used in Thai massage.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Luxury accommodation in the room category of your choice
- Daily Buffet Breakfast served at Fra Martino Restaurant
- 5 day schedule of treatments following a consultation with our therapist
- Body Composition Assessment, Nutrition Consultation before and after the program.
- Full use of the spa facilities, indoor pool, fitness centre and sauna at the Apollo Spa.
- 20% discount off any additional treatments within the Apollo Spa.
- Late check-out till 3pm (subject to availability)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Minimum length of stay: 5 nights.
- Rates are based on two guests sharing and are inclusive of VAT.
- Reservations must be guaranteed by credit card at time of booking.
- Offer is not valid for group bookings.
- Reservation may be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before arrival.
- Late Cancellation or No -Show will incur a charge of the first night.
- Package/Offer is valid from 01.12.15 to 31.12.16 inclusive.