Unique in London, Family rooms come furnished with two double beds – perfect for parents with children. We can also connect to an adjoining King room and a Deluxe Junior for larger groups.
Images displayed here are sample images only. Room sizes are based on the average room size and your actual room size may vary.
- A cuddly pet from the Battersea Cats & Dogs Home
- Child-sized bathrobes and slippers
- Baby Bee’s bath soaps and shower gels
- Leo’s Adventure in London souvenir guidebook
- Games consoles and games available upon request (subject to availability)
- Babysitting facilities (additional fee applies)
- Special children’s menus available in The Northall and Massimo Restaurant & Bar.
- View more family friendly features here
- 45m²/484ft² (average size)
- Two double beds
- Walk-in wardrobe available in some rooms
- Large circular desk
- Connects to an adjoining guestroom or suite
- Family channels on your television
- Children’s DVDs, books and board games are available upon request
- Extra beds, cots, and linens are available on request
- Ensuite marble bathroom with Tropical Rain Shower and under-floor heating
- Relaxing bathtub with built-in TV
- Complimentary access to high-speed wired and wireless internet
- Views over the tranquil courtyard
At the heart of each bed at Corinthia London is a sumptuous Hypnos bed mattress, the ultimate sleep indulgence. Enjoy the feeling of complete relaxation with a memorable night's sleep that will re-energise the body, mind and soul.