Whether you choose a bustling cityscape view or a Juliette balcony overlooking a beautifully landscaped inner courtyard - each Deluxe King room combines contemporary luxury with traditional comfort.
Images displayed here are sample images only. Room sizes are based on the average room size and your actual room size may vary.
- Complimentary access to high-speed wired and wireless internet
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary newspaper
- US, European and UK plugs available
- Spacious marble bathroom with under-floor heating
- Separate tropical rain shower
- 24–hour access to our state-of-the-art fitness centre
- Complimentary access to the Extensive Thermal Floor
- In-room media hub with HDMI, VGA, USB, AUX, and Bluetooth connectivity (cables available on request, subject to availability)
- Mini Bar with luxury bar snacks and beverages
- 39 sqm / 420 sqft (Average Size)
- King Size Bed
- Circular desk, ideal for dining, or for business meetings
- Connecting bedrooms available on request (subject to availability)
- Twin beds available on requests (subject to availability)
- A cuddly pet from the Battersea Cats & Dogs Home
- Child-sized bathrobes and slippers
- Baby Bee’s bath soaps and shower gels
- Leo’s Adventure in London Souvenir Guidebook
- Games consoles and games available upon request (subject to availability)
- Babysitting Facilities (additional fee applies)
- Special children’s menus available in The Northall & Massimo Restaurant & Bar.
- View more Family Friendly features here
At the heart of each bed at Corinthia London is a sumptuous Hypnos bed mattress, the ultimate sleep indulgence. Enjoy the feeling of complete relaxation with a memorable night's sleep that will re-energise the body, mind and soul.