Brain Power Residential Package
Seven to nine hours of good quality sleep each night is essential as this is when the brain's glymphatic system – the waste clearance system – works. Any disruption to this process can drop IQ by five to eight points the next day.
The Brain Power Residential Package includes an overnight stay, a dinner and breakfast from the Brain Power Menu, a two-hour ESPA Mindful Massage with Yoga Nidra given in the guest room or spa and unlimited access to ESPA Life state-of-the-art facilities including the extensive Thermal Floor, Gym and unique Sleep Pods.
Brain Power features include:
- heated marble bathroom floors encourage bare foot walking as this is grounding and helps neutralise the effects of electro-magnetic interference on the brain body system
- warm and fluffy towels to hug the body, courtesy of Frette. Feeling hugged helps boost oxytocin which is the bonding hormone. It prevents us feeling isolated
- the best mattress from Hypnos helps regulate body temperature (due to its natural fibres) and aids quality sleep
- a pillows menu (offering soft to firm pillows from Mühldorfer) and quality bedding (300-thread-count, 100% cotton linen from Pratesi Line), helps improve sleep quality
- certain smells modulate stress levels as smells travel directly from the nose to the limbic system in the brain. Our package includes sleep-inducing lavender pillow sprays
- snuggly bedsocks help keep extremities warm which leads to better quality sleep
- black-out blinds provide proper darkness essential for sleep
- the right room temperature – never too cold or warm - aids sleep. Our room temperature is maintained at 20-22c in winter and 18-20c in summer, in keeping with natural night-time body temperature
- an earthy colour palette helps calm the mind. Corinthia’s guest bedrooms span the brown-green colour spectrum
- ESPA Mindful Massage & Yoga Nidra to bring clarity to the mind and to aid quality and rested sleep
Terms and Conditions
Price based on single occupancy