Treat yourself to the finer things and experience the Suite Life at Corinthia London. Enjoy a two night stay in one of our opulent suites - some of the city’s most luxurious accommodation.
With a bottle of Laurent- Perrier Champagne upon arrival, complimentary unpacking and packing services, and a butler to fulfil every desire – we invite you simply to unwind whilst everything is taken care of.
Should you ever want to leave your suite abode, take the hotel car and enjoy a complimentary tour of the famed Burlington Arcade given by a traditional Beadles, or retreat to the extensive Thermal Floor at ESPA Life at Corinthia… how sweet life can be with these little luxuries.
Your Experience includes:
- Daily English Breakfast
- A bottle of Laurent-Perrier Champagne upon arrival
- Butler service on all applicable suites and penthouses
- Complimentary upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
- A one way airport transfer from London Heathrow or Gatwick
- Complimentary use of the hotel car within Zone 1 (subject to availability, terms & conditions apply)
- Complimentary pressing of 2 garments
- Complimentary tour of the famed Burlington Arcade given by a traditional Beadle Guard
The offer also includes:
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi and wired internet – the fastest in London with 1Gbit uncontended internet connection
- Complimentary access to the Thermal Floor at ESPA Life at Corinthia including swimming pool, vitality pool, sauna and steam rooms
- Complimentary 24 hour gym access
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is valid for a minimum 2 night stay
- Offer available until 30th December 2017
- Rates are subject to availability and black-out dates may apply
- This offer is valid for a Trafalgar or River Suite, The Actor’s Penthouse, The Explorer’s Penthouse, The Whitehall Penthouse, or The Writer’s Penthouse
- Reservations must be guaranteed to credit card at time of booking, any cancellations should be made by 6pm one day prior to arrival
- The hotel car is available between 8am to 2pm and 5pm to 11pm daily for drop offs within zone 1 and are based on a first come, first serve basis and cannot be pre-reserved.