Fitness and Wellness
Our state-of-the-art 200m² (2152.78ft²) gym offers the full range of high-end equipment from Technogym’s most advanced range, ARTIS. Our guests can experience a total approach to wellness through cardio, upper and lower body strength equipment, and functional tools.
Monday – Sunday: 6:30am – 9pm . The gym is open 24/7 for hotel guests
Technogym’s ARTIS range of equipment includes:
UNITY 3.0 cardio equipment. New features include 3 new race modes:
- Marathons – run some of the most iconic marathons in the world, including Rome and New York. The experience is even more realistic as the treadmills’ incline mirrors the actual marathon landscape
- Versus – anyone on a treadmill in the same facility can challenge each other to a race of their preferred distance and location (must be logged into mywellness account to take part)
- The Arena – everyone on a treadmill within the same facility will automatically appear in the Arena, a virtual running track, whether they’re logged into their mywellness account or not
- Digital display offers a virtual PT for work-out pointers throughout the session, and to cater for when a Corinthia Hotel Lisbon PT is not on shift during out-of-hours times
- Users can download the app to their smartphone to keep track of all their activity, whether it’s inside or outside the gym
- Evergreen availability of data
- Guests will be able to pick up where they left off
- Links to apps or fitness devices including Runkeeper, Strava, Polar, Garmin, MapMyFitness etc
The Corinthia Hotel Lisbon boasts a heated indoor swimming pool with a natural solarium.
Open from 7am to 9pm, our swimming pool is the perfect place to do laps, or simply enjoy a refreshing dip.
Bathing suit and cap is mandatory when using the swimming pool and the Acqua Therapy Facilities. Bathing caps can be provided by the spa at a charge of €2.50.
Enjoy a one-on-one training session in our light-flooded gym, and try out the latest exercise trends with the help of our highly qualified trainers.
Our fitness team consists of expert personal trainers with extensive knowledge in both health and fitness. Combined with our wellness team of nutritionists, acupuncturists, physiotherapists, and spa professionals, our team works together to help you achieve your lifestyle, health, and wellness goals.
Whether you are looking for a peaceful Sunset Stretch or a Running Club class, our team provides versatile training sessions and classes, tailor-made to whatever your aim and guaranteed to have you feeling revitalised, energised and ready for your day.
Our classes include:
- Sunrise and Sunset Stretch – complimentary
- Running Club - complimentary
- Chi Kung
- Mind & Posture Alignment
- High-Intensity Interval Training
For more information, please call +351 217 236 305 or email [email protected]